Tuesday, December 16, 2008

EZip eBike Low Pricing - How long will it Last?

OK, so I have been scouring the blogs & reviews and it appears that the $226 is a clearance price for the 2008 models - so they can clear them out of the way, and charge more for the 2009 eZip, just like a car dealership.

Unless the 2009 goes 40 mph with a 60 mile range (both pipedreams) I don't plan on being very impressed.

(click to get one here) 2008 eZip Mountain Trails 225.57 Delivered

Now I am nervous. With my budget not opening up until after the Holidays I am definately worried that all the 2008s will be gone, and the 2009 price being back up to $300 or $400 and my dreams of a pedal assisted future delayed once more.

Then I will start rummaging through the couch for spare change and being more prepared for next year's model-year-end-blow-out sale.

If you are one of the lucky ones that score the low price, please consider making a good youTube video for the rest of us.

Fingers crossed.

0 comments: