Thursday, November 13, 2008

eZip Price Drop Electric Bike for $360!


Electric Bike for just $360 - Including Shipping!



These guys are KILLING ME! Teasing me even!

As I deperately scrimp, scrounge & save every nickle so I can score my first entry level (eZip) electric bike, they drop the price! At this price the spare battery becomes a reality - almost doubling the distance.

My fear now is that the impending Christmas rush will put a huge dent in the available supply, forcing the price back up just as I raise the funds.

Even with gas prices working their way back down, I fully expect a huge rush on the eZip Electric bike. Trust me, I would LOVE to get one for Christmas (hint hint) - Especially in Southern areas of the US where there weather is doable for biking most of the year.

So, do me a favor - don't buy one. It will break my heart to see everyone but me riding electric bikes on Xmas morning.

Click the photo above or here: eZip $360 to buy one.
I guess I forgive you.

0 comments: