Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Electric Bike Prices Dropping as Gasoline Cheapens

While I continue to click, drool, dream, click, browse and sometimes wipe a tiny teardrop from the corner of my eye I noticed that the prices on eBikes are dropping across the board.

I can't help but think that gasoline prices dropping at a record pace has something to do with it. Latest I've seen at the pumps was down to $2.20 - a massive drop from the $3.60 per gallon not so long ago. Seems this has scared the ebike folks a little into lowering their prices.

Well, the good news is - if you are in the market for an electric bike - the prices are dropping on them too! Just in time for Christmas!

I have now seen folding electric bikes for as little as $575 - and my oh-so-coveted eZip is now only $345 delivered! (source: eBikes.JBGrady.com)

I don't know about you, but I fully intend to be prepared for the next gas price hike, as soon as I score the funds for my eBike.

0 comments: